This Wednesday January 16, 2019
"BIKE NIGHT” at Texas Roadhouse parking lot.
Starts at 6pm back parking lot.
$10.00 Entry Fee. All proceeds to Benefit the Yuma Regional Cancer Center.
LIVE MUSIC by: Tommy Coz and the Drifters
Legendary Texas Roadhouse Food
Raffles, Prizes. Giveaways and much much more…
Came on out and support a good cause.
This Saturday January 19, 2019
On Jan. 19th. we have “8 HOG Chapters ( approximately 200 members ) are coming to town for the weekend." Lets welcome our brothers and Sisters and help with the Winter fest that day also…
As you may have remembered there will be approximately 8 HOG chapters coming to Yuma Sat 1/19 – Sun 1/20. This will be a great chance to get to know our fellow HOG chapters. They are expecting approximately 200 members. We “Yuma HOGS” will be hosting lunch Sat 12pm-2pm at Bobby’s Harley Shop. Here is a copy of their schedule events for anyone who would like to join in and have some fun.
· 2:00pm or later- Check in to the Hotel – Sign-in sheet to record attendance.
Suggested things to do:
· Visit the Harley dealer, open till 6pm (closed on Sunday). Bring your National HOG card, they are offering all of us their local HOG discount on purchases if you can prove current National HOG status. Also, from 12pm – 2pm they have a lunch sponsored by Yuma HOG if you hit town early.
· 5 PM (or earlier if you like) - Z Fun Factory – 4446 E County 10th Street, Yuma AZ 85365. A bunch of us will be going there to drive go-carts or play Mini-Golf, we did this last year, and the go-carts were a blast!!!!!!
· Dinner is at the Z Fun Factory restaurant/bar they can handle all 200 of us and they are super stoked to have us there! Order and eat when you are hungry. They will also have a live band that night from 7-10pm.
· Time TBD - Group Photo in front of the hotel (Bring your chapter flag)
· Time TBD - Group Lunch Ride to Fisher’s Landing (staggered leave times, sign-up sheets will be at the Radisson)
· Time TBD – Ride over to the Yuma Territorial Prison. If you have never been there, it’s a must see. $8 for adults, $6 for seniors. Open 9-5pm
· 5 pm – 1st seating Dinner @ the Texas Road House (Signup sheet will be in the lobby at the Radisson)
· 7 pm – 2nd seating Dinner @ the Texas Road House (Signup sheet will be in the lobby)
Sunday January 20, 2019
HOG Rodeo games videos. We are going to do more videos this
Sunday January 20th. at 9:00am at Bobby’s H-D.
We need 2 up participants please.
Friday January 25th, 2019
"HOG Thank You Dinner"
The Ladies at Yuma Cancer Resource Center have invited the Yuma HOG Chapter to a “ TANK YOU DINNER” with them on Friday, January 25, 2019. 5:00pm - 7:00pm.
We will meet at Bobby’s H-D at 4:45pm. KSU 5:00pm.
Here's the Location if you’re running late
Show up when you can before 7:00pm
2375 Ridgeview Drive
Saturday January 26, 2019
Jan. 26th is our LOH Ride. (ALL HOG MEMBERS) We are going to the "Fire Group Run”, in Imperial Valley. Nice ride around the Salton Sea.
We'll meet for breakfast at Black Bear Inn at 6:00am.
Than we’ll meet at Loves at 7:45am for safety briefing, KSU 8:00am.
Saturday February 9, 2019
Feb. 9th LOH Ride. (ALL HOG MEMBERS) We will be going to
"Old Tucson”. ( More info later )
Saturday February 16, 2019
Yuma HOG Chapter have been invited to participate in the "Hank Day Parade". ( Details soon )
Saturday February 23, 2019
Our HOG Rodeo on Feb. 23rd. ( More info later )
We're selling raffle tickets
For the Children Burn Survivors Campaign.
Go to Bobby's H-D and get some tickets to sell.
"Came on out and help support a good cause"